Adobe's commitment to accessibility
Adobe is committed to enabling all people to use Adobe software and formats. Accessibility is important to users with various disabilities who want to engage in digital workflows as well as to publishers, authors, and developers who need to comply with global accessibility standards.
Adobe is committed to accessibility and strives to address accessibility in its products and services. Adobe's strategy includes:
- Providing product accessibility support and reporting on compliance with standards
- Maintaining relationships with assistive technology vendors to ensure that Adobe software works well with end user tools
- Supporting developers and authors who need to meet accessibility standards
- Providing information and resources for end users with disabilities
- Providing leadership in accessibility through participation in accessibility standards and collaboration with organizations interested in accessibility