Engaging experiences for all users
Adobe® is an industry leader in accessibility and supports the creation of outstanding web experiences by encouraging web developers to produce rich, engaging content that is accessible to all.
This episode of Adobe TV shows how Adobe InDesign® and Acrobat Professional can be used to create accessible content for persons with disabilities. See how InDesign can add accessible elements to documents that will be exported to PDF.
This Flash presentation provides practical suggestions for creating accessible content with Adobe® Flash® Professional CS6. It describes and demonstrates useful tips for designing Flash applications that work for all users.
- Authoring accessible PDF and Flash with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Flash Professional
- Creating accessible electronic documents requires more than specialized authoring tools; authors must begin with accessibility in mind.
Acrobat accessibility training resources
- Adobe® Flash® authors seeking to offer accessible experiences need to start with an understanding of accessibility needs that must be met.
Flash accessibility best practices
- Accessibility compliance
- Determine how Adobe products and solutions meet accessibility standards
View product accessibility compliance documents
- Get educated
- Accessibility can be confusing at first. These resources will help you get up to speed.
What is accessibility?
Understanding accessibility standards
Adobe seeks to provide products that support and encourage authors and developers in the production of accessible content.
Choose products that help you meet accessibility standards and produce accessible content.
The full version of Adobe Reader® includes features that enhance the accessibility of PDF documents.
Access several useful resources for authors, end users, and those getting started learning about accessibility.
Find some clever solutions to accessibility problems and see how Adobe products were used to solve those problems.
Read case studies
See examples of great experiences designed with Adobe tools. Our customers illustrate that accessible sites aren't dull or lacking in design quality.
Information for users with disabilities
Learn how Adobe software works with assistive technologies and how users can access Adobe products.
Get information for users with disabilities
Get the latest information and news about accessibility in Adobe products for people with disabilities, authors, and developers.
Read accessibility blog