The Adobe Agency Partner Program allows digital agencies to participate with Adobe in shaping the future of advertising. By joining the program, digital advertising and marketing agencies that want to remain at the forefront of innovation gain exclusive access to tools, information, and insight, enabling them to deliver more revolutionary and effective campaigns to their clients.
Agency Partner Program
Adobe Agency Partners are some of the most innovative and technologically savvy digital marketing firms in the business today. If you want to set your brand apart from the competition, consider an Adobe Agency Partner. Each of these agencies has an inside track on the latest technology developments in the advertising industry and has been recognized for their award winning work.
Do you want to participate in shaping the future of digital media? Consider the Adobe Agency Partner Program. Please review the membership criteria, complete the application, and submit it to email@example.com. All submissions are welcome, but only agencies that meet the criteria will be invited to join.
- Access to software prerelease programs
- Participation in product-oriented customer advisory boards
- Monthly web-based product briefings (via Adobe® Connect™ software)
- Adobe customer stories, speaking opportunities, and other promotional activities
- Password-protected portal created exclusively for digital advertising agencies
- Your digital projects (web, mobile, desktop) account for at least 75 percent of your business relative to print and broadcast.
- More than 50 percent of your work is for globally recognized Fortune 500 brands.
- You have won at least two global industry awards in the last two years where Adobe technologies were used (qualifying awards include ANDY, Cannes Lions, Clio, Communication Arts, FWA, and One Show).
- You are willing to grant Adobe permission to market your client projects as customer showcases.
- You commit to deliverables outlined in the Adobe Agency Partner Program Agreement.
Already a partner? Log in.