Adobe Output Pak for mySAP.com
Extend your investment in SAP with sophisticated document generation
Adobe® Output Pak for mySAP.com® software provides an extremely flexible, easy, fast, and cost-effective way to integrate high-quality electronic documents with your SAP business processes. Use Output Pak for mySAP.com to create and maintain professional-looking documents with excellent readability for users, resulting in a better image for your company.
Adobe is an SAP Software Partner and has achieved key SAP certifications, including the XML Smart Forms Agent and RDI Agent within Output Pak for mySAP.com.
How it works
Output Pak for mySAP.com integrates directly with your SAP system to extract information. This data is then merged with a document template that defines the layout and formatting of the document. The document is then output via PDF, print, fax, e-mail, the web, and label printers.
Using SAP NetWeaver?
SAP AG and Adobe are jointly delivering Interactive Forms based on Adobe software as part of the SAP NetWeaver open integration and application platform.
- Provides ease of use with a WYSIWYG document template design tool
- Includes a consistent set of ready-to-use document templates and layout sets for rapid implementation
- Tightly integrates with SAP's proven Raw Data Interface (RDI), providing printing, archiving, e-mail, and fax selection directly from SAP
- Includes an XML Smart Forms (XSF) data interface for printing from SAP Smart Forms
- Provides in-the-box integration with popular SAP document archiving solutions, Easy Archive, and IXOS Archive
- Produces high-fidelity, high-volume output in multiple formats to multiple delivery devices
- Generates documents that can contain fixed and variable text in any font, barcodes, logos, boxes, lines, colors, and calculations, and that can contain sophisticated dynamic layouts and pagination
- Allows the creation of new document templates directly from existing SAP layout sets with the included Form Builder
- Significantly reduces network traffic by sending a simple data stream across the network for local formatting and printing
- Can produce multiple documents from one data stream; for example, can print shipping documents and labels in one transaction
- Can be integrated with popular output management systems such as Quest Vista Plus Output Manager (QMaster), Dazel, Macro4, and Siemens