Adobe Authorized Training Center
Take the next step. Become an AATC.
People and businesses all over the world rely on Adobe products. They also rely on the ability to learn new product versions and updates as they are released. By becoming an Adobe Authorized Training Center (AATC), your institution benefits from a visible tie to the Adobe brand, as well as inside access to useful training materials, prerelease software, and a variety of Adobe partner resources and information.
What is an AATC?
An Adobe Authorized Training Center is a training facility that offers instructor-led courses and training on Adobe products. To become AATCs, training centers must employ Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) to teach their Adobe courses, and meet additional requirements.
- Leverage the power of the Adobe brand.
- Receive a monthly newsletter.
- Use your certificate and other promotional materials for display in business.
- Gain permission to use the AATC or ACI logo and Adobe trademarks in advertising materials.
- Receive a free listing in the online Adobe Partner Finder.
- Establish a link between the Adobe Partner Finder and your company Web site.
- Become eligible to participate in Adobe trade shows and events.
- Become eligible to have your success story published on the Adobe Web site.
- Gain access to Adobe global sales tools.
- Apply to receive access to the Adobe registered user database for direct mail campaigns
- Access to KnowledgeAdvisors Metrics-that-Matter??? (MTM) on-line course evaluation system
- Obtain prerelease software for most Adobe products.
- Receive educational pricing on most Adobe products.
- Receive discounts on Adobe Press books, Element K courseware, and Total Training videos.
- Gain access to high quality content, such as Adobe e-seminars and kits, a monthly newsletter, online product demonstration files, and more.
Being an AATC "allows us to provide extremely high-quality courses and content."
?? Joseph Robinson, EEI Communications
Get authorized today!
Find out everything you need to know to become an AATC.