Adobe Creative Cloud is available at a discount for students and teachers. You can pay for your annual membership by the month or prepay it for the full year.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
How do I purchase?
The best way to purchase is directly from Adobe through our website or by calling 800-585-0774. You can also find Adobe Student and Teacher Editions through many campus bookstores and other online retailers. See the “Online stores” section.
At checkout, you’ll need to provide the name of your school and indicate whether you are a student, educator, or administrator.
What is proof of eligibility?
Students and educators at accredited schools:
Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
For homeschooled students†:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
Purchase Adobe products from a participating online reseller. Adobe Authorized Education Resellers sell Adobe products at low education prices for students, faculty and staff, and schools.
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.