Individual visitor targeting
- Individual visitor and click scoring allows targeted offers to be served based on a visitor's unique and current interests.
- Each visitor is assigned a unique visitor ID, which is stored in a cookie on his or her computer and associated with an anonymous profile.
- Hundreds of profile variables can be leveraged to target individuals.
- External customer profiles can be imported in real time for heightened relevance.
- Offline customer variables may also be included to provide additional targeting accuracy.
- Site behavior variables considered include customer versus prospect, new versus return visitor, previous visit patterns, previous versus current product interests, searches, previous online purchases, and previous campaign exposure versus responses.
- Temporal variables considered include time of day, day of week, recency, and frequency.
- Environmental variables considered include IP address, country of origin, time zone, operating system, browser type, and screen resolution.
- Referrer variables considered include referring domain, campaign ID, affiliate, PPC, natural search, and direct/bookmark.
Self-learning targeting engine
- System quickly learns associations between various events and differences between predicted and observed response behavior.
- Cause and effect response modeling enables high response values.
- Constant performance measurement is performed against concurrent control groups.
- Visitor profiles are built and updated in real time to represent each visitor and the audience at large.
- Constant self-testing adapts targeting to maximize conversion success.
- System features automatic reduction of serving representation of low-performing creative.
- Variable weighting is intelligently altered based on time and other degradation factors.
Real-time campaign insights
- Campaigns can be monitored and measured almost as soon as they are set up on your site.
- All metrics are available for both targeted and control groups in order to measure incremental value.
- Real-time metrics include campaign impressions, responses, acquisitions, and generated revenue.
- Metrics are reported by content container, campaign, and campaign option.
- Tracking from click-through to an online conversion is reported for both same-session and post-session acquisitions.
- Existing Adobe SiteCatalyst® tags can be leveraged to track user behavior across the site.
- All SiteCatalyst tracked information and events can be automatically passed to the Test&Target 1:1 system.
Dynamic content serving system
- Returns from on-page content containers can be maximized.
- Each container can be assigned a metric to be maximized against: click-through, revenue, sales, or profit.
- Serving criteria, business rules, and percentage constraints can be specified per container.
- Online management tool preview functionality renders campaign options in their planned location prior to going live.
- Quality assurance can be performed using the Test&Target 1:1 prelive environment.
- Default content is displayed if a response from Test&Target 1:1 is not received within a specified period of time.
- Campaign presentation is dynamic or orchestrated — content shown in containers can be coordinated to show campaigns that all relate to the same theme.