Creative Cloud Membership QE Developer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adobe Creative Cloud is an ongoing membership that lets customers download and install any of the new Adobe desktop software to computer, users can do even more with Creative Cloud’s online services for file sharing, collaborating, and publishing websites and documents. And, with so many new tools to discover, it offer free online training to help user explore the ones that interest. Best of all, with Creative Cloud, customers always get the latest software and features as soon as they're released
- You could be a part of this one of the most exciting project in Adobe, get opportunity to explore how Adobe Creative Cloud measurably improve productivity and enable customer to produce richly expressive work in print, web, interactive, video, audio, and mobile via delivering tightly integrated software and service bundle, This position will own the quality and user experience of Creative Cloud, majorly focus on the automation test scripts and tools’ development job to guarantee the CCM as the world class production.
- Review engineering requirement & design documents, contribute to quality of engineering deliverables
- Create and maintain test plans including the test strategy, test methodologies/tools, execute test tasks and analyze & report the results of execution
- Do programming work in automation testing, write and maintain automation test scripts
- Implement automation framework and test tools to improve the test efficiency
- Define , monitor and modify existing quality processes to improve the efficiency
- Develop, implement and update existing test cases and test tools
- Use internal bug tracking and test case management system to manage the bugs and test cases
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to deliver high quality projects
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing, including 2+ years in test automation development, have 2 languages at least in Python, Java, Java Scripts, programming experience on Windows and Mac
- Good understanding on object-oriented design philosophy and design pattern.
- Good understanding or experience in Scrum software development process.
- Strong organizational skills, good English verbal and written communication skills
- Rich experience of white box testing & black-box testing
- Strong problem analysis and determination capability in software and project processes
- Be highly responsible and self-motivated, can work under pressure and tight schedule