M&E Name Account Manager-Hong Kong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We are now looking for a strong enterprise sales manager to join our sales team base in Hong Kong to look after name account in Media&Entertainment industry(Including gaming, internet, Video, Design ect). This person will need to maintain a good relation with existing customer as well as to develop new business opportunities in this area.
- To develop Enterprise accounts with Adobe’s Digital Media opportunities, including Adobe products of Acrobat, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing Suite ( DPS), Adobe Media Server, Digital video Protection etc.
- Enterprise Accounts are defined as customers from FSI, Government and Commercial, exclude a quantity accounts from Media & Entertainment industry;
- To maintain excellent relationship with client’s senior management i.e. CEO, CIO, COO, CMO etc,
- To explore new & sizable upgrade and upsell opportunities.
- Tasks include introductory customer meetings, presenting and demonstrating Adobe Digital Media products/ technologies, providing business insights to customer with Adobe solutions.
- To provide value-add proposal and be able to explain comprehensively the benefit of various Adobe license programs.
- To engage directly with customer’s decision makers during selling cycle till deal closure;
- Co-work closely with internal team including SE, channel team and marketing team. Potentially co-work with Digital Marketing sales team for cross-selling opportunities;
- Co-work closely with Business partners for sales progress and potential cooperation involved solution integrations;
- Acquire and maintain a top-line understanding of general market & competition.
- Required sales track record in IT industry preferably with Gaming, Internet or publishing. Consistently meeting or exceeding quotas;
- At least 8 years of experience in IT market with excellent industry domain knowledge and networking among M&E CXO and middle management contacts;
- Mature, professional, independent, self-driven and be able to work with ambiguous goal with little or guidance;
- Good communication skill, flexible approach and be able to work with a dynamic team;
- Strong leadership capability to co-workers & good influence with customers;
- With knowledge of Adobe Products and Technologies is preferred;
- Required compliance, Integrity & honesty;
- Degree or Master degree or equivalent requirement;