Flash Runtime QE Developer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- C++ unit test, Java automation, 2-8 years
- The Adobe Flash Runtime team is looking for a QE developer to join us in building the next release of our client-side runtime technology. As the team chartered to deliver the world's most widely distributed software in the world, we have a unique challenge in front of us. We're looking for a QE developer to continuously working on improving our test efficiency and enhancing test automation of our products. If you enjoy working with advanced technologies, aren't intimidated by aggressive goals, and have a proven commitment to delivering great software, this may be the role for you.
- Design, implement, enhance automation system by developing new tools, systems and SW
- Work with developer team to develop test plan and review other's test plan; to create, update and review test cases by validating both new and existing functionalities.
- Design, automate and review tests to ensure complete test coverage for all areas of the product with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Analyze bug, results and write detailed team reports that accurately isolate the problem.
- Drive key quality metrics including product performance, scalability, operability, etc.
- Master or above, Computer Science or related
- 1-3+ year experience in Software development and system architecture design
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field.
- 5 or more years of proven experience working on developing and testing commercial software or working on mature automation system
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing automation systems or other complex systems
- Strong technical capabilities with solid coding skills in ActionScript or another OOP language such as Java or C#.
- Experience in test automation.
- Strong passion for and commitment to software quality
- A deep understanding of quality assurance processes and software development lifecycles
- Ability to analyze, isolate and document complex technical issues.
- Ability to achieve results with little supervision or direction.
- Flexibility to move between tasks.
- Web design experience. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, SQL and server-side scripting languages.
- Ability to avoid distractions and deliver against deadlines.
- Able to act as an advocate for both internal and external customers to ensure we successfully deliver on the requirements and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience working with Mac or Linux
- Expertise in one or more of the following server technologies: JSP, Cold Fusion and .Net.
- Hands-on knowledge of debugging and scripting
- Expertise in using Adobe products: including Adobe Flash/AIR or Flex
- Fluent in computer graphics and related multimedia technologies including audio and video