Sr. License & Compliance Consultant, North China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This role will directly drives legalization engagement on his/her pre-defined enterprise accounts which are not paying for Adobe licensed software. The role will closely work with territory channel sales, TAM/NAM, local partners to execute legalization activities to achieve his/her assigned individual revenue target as well as regional legalization revenue. This position will also manage the external IPR firm/law firms to ensure a well-established compliance operation within his/her territory.
- The ideal candidate need to possess 5-7 years experience in a similar licence compliance role or account sales role, gained at another vendor or partner. Experience preferably gained performing licence compliance reviews, anti-piracy work in a similar software company
- Work closely with channel sales, TAM/NAM and resellers to define big L&C named accounts which drive by Adobe’s anti-piracy and compliance efforts in the territory.
- Actively approach the L&C named accounts with a combination of negotiation calling, customer visits
- Joint sales efforts and related enforcement activities. Managing the customer through compliance process.
- Responsible for attaining the assigned individual L&C revenue target.
- Support the regional external IPR firm/partners to ensure regional overall L&C revenue achievement.
- Partners(resellers and vendors) L&C enablement development.
- Must possess strong account management & sharp negotiation skill
- Excellent oral, written communication expertise required.
- Ability to adapt style to the audience.
- Matured behaviours when collaborating with external partners.
- Solid expertise of intellectual property knowledge, software licensing.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- College diploma/above or equivalent experience, English proficiency is a plus.