- You will be a Software Developer in Adobe Headlights development team within China R&D. Headlights is a Business Intelligence project which utilizes Data Mining technology to analyze Adobe global customers’ behavior and now this project is fully owned by Adobe China. You will be responsible for the development, test and support of Adobe Headlights shared component used by 20+ Adobe products following Adobe’s software development process with high standard of quality.
- Improve ETL process efficiency and accuracy
- Dig out the stories inside the data, provide actionable analysis for business decision making
- Development, testing and data analytics service support.
- Ensure end-to-end high quality delivery of the component.
- Clear understanding of the new feature requirement and prime the development plan, design and services.
- Identify and drive for resolution of software deficiencies.
- Provide responsive and accurate services to customers
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Proficient in SQL language. Experience on OLTP or OLAP.
- Passion for large scale database, distributed database, data analytics and BI.
- Knowledge and experience in software development process.
- Preference is given to candidates with proficiency in the use of multiple programming and scripting languages -- C++, C#, Flash.
- Strong design background including UML, OOA/OOD, design pattern
- Logic thinking and structured approach during problem solving.
- Excellent problem solving, software design and software development skills, the ability to be extremely detail oriented and to use analysis to drive decisions.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and technical problems.
- Be clear and concise in communication
- Workable English reading and writing skills.
- Proven ability to work with others.
- Take initiative, can-do attitude, add-value thinking style
- Be highly responsible, proactive, adaptable and good team player.
- Self motivator and fast learner.
- Solid background on desktop, web2.0 or Hadoop development is a plus;
- Creative thinking and Innovation is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with SQL Server, SSAS is a plus.
- Knowledge in Agile development process is a plus.
- Cross sites collaboration experience in multinational companies is a plus.