Staff Accountant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This role will be base in Beijing and act as a key member of Finance team in a fast growing environment. The ideal individual will play an important role in finance operating and performing accounting related duty.
- Handles G/L accounting and monthly close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information (G/L postings, journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, etc) for multiple entities
- Responsible for daily T&E expenses audit and processing
- Prepares BS reconciliation between PRC GAAP and US GAAP
- Handles monthly/quarterly/yearly Taxes online filing for multiple entities
- Prepares all of statutory financial reports and statistical reports as request by local government
- Assists in the completion of internal and external audit requirements
- Tracks capital project status and monitors the fixed asset management system
- Coordinates with the bank, SAFE, and vendors etc. on all foreign currency related issues.
- Performs ad hoc analysis/information updates as assigned by Accounting Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, accounting qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Familiar with PRC GAAP and US GAAP
- Proficiency in performing SAP and Ufida(Yong You) software is a must
- Proficiency in using Excel is a must.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in MNC, an US company is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner.
- High team spirit and commitment, systematic and target-oriented working style.