Sr. Developer / Technical Lead- Digital Marketing Enterprise Solution (email@example.com)
- Java/J2EE, Apache Sling, OSGi, Web Services, REST
- The Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) enables customers to generate more revenue from their digital properties by effectively delivering the right online experience to the right person, at the right time; optimizing the spent of your online ad dollars; and better monetizing audiences to command the highest possible ad rates.
- Adobe’s Digital Marketing business has been doing well worldwide. In Japan, some of these solution segments have gained good traction and acceptance (such as SiteCatalyst), while others still hunger for “early innovators” and “early adopters” in the marketplace.
- Adobe China R&D Enterprise Solution Group has been involved in solution development for Adobe’s global Digital Marketing business in both pre-sales and post-sales phase. We are booting up a sales enablement team to drive further growth of Digital Marketing business in Japan. The focus of this team is enabling Japan Sales teams to go after “Lighthouse”, or strategic customers with Japan-specific deep solutions. This team will work with Adobe Solution Consultant team (pre-sales) and Adobe Consulting Services team (post-sales) in Japan, to architect and develop PoC (Proof of Concept) and solution demos.
- Be the technical/product expert on the Digital Marketing solutions in the most recent (or upcoming) releases, and penetrate Digital Marketing in Japan thru development of solution demos.
- Find opportunities to identify and define Digital Marketing solutions that are driven out of Japan market.
- Architect Digital Marketing solutions that would be compelling to customers and leverage these solutions to cultivate “Lighthouse” customers.
- Work closely with Adobe Sales and Solution Consultant team (pre-sales) in assessing potential solutions of DMS to meet customer needs and implement demos/Proof-of-Concept based on customer requirements, often requiring rapid response.
- Lead/supervise the work of other technical staff
- 8+ years of experience in creating value in the Enterprise software market (working experiences in Japanese environment would be ideal)
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role
- Working experience on Online Marketing in one of the following roles: Product Management, Technical consulting, Technical Sales, and/or Product Engineer, Marketer, Analyst
- Proven track record of understanding customer’s needs and competitive landscape, and using this knowledge/understanding in developing strategy/tactical plans
- Strong Java background (J2SE, J2EE, POJO, JSP, etc) and modern web application development framework related technology (Apache Sling, OSGi, Web Services, REST, etc).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills/proficiency at making presentations and demonstrations.
- Proven track record of demonstrated analytical skills to evaluate alternatives and make compelling recommendations
- Excellent cross-functional communications and team player
- High enthusiasm and competitive capabilities on learning new technologies and unknown knowledge.
- Excellent English or Japanese verbal and written communication skills.
- Japanese language skills is a plus