|July 13, 2012
- Add Text Tool: Add text to your PDFs with the Add Text Tool, our latest addition to the commenting tools. This is our most requested commenting feature!
- Forms Interactivity: Reader now supports basic form features such as field validation, calculation, and formatting. Forms work much like they do on the desktop Adobe Reader and just as the author intended.
- File Organization: Organize and manage all of your documents in Reader’s new file organizer UI. You can create folders as well as copy, move, rename, and delete files while you’re away from your desk.
- Analytics: You can help us make Reader and your favorite features better by agreeing to share data with Adobe on how you use Reader. The data is always anonymous, and we never share it with anybody. For policy details, see http://www.adobe.com/special/misc/reader/learnmore_reader_faq.html.
- Intel and Armv7 support: (Android only): We now have customized support for Armv7 and Intel based Android devices, so all of our users will have the best performance possible on the latest hardware.
- iOS Dictionary Support: (iOS only): Reader now supports this great iOS feature. Just select some text, choose the “Define” option from the context menu, and you’ll instantly understand the meaning of what you are reading.