10.1.8 Planned update, Sept 10, 2013
This release is a planned update for the products listed in the table
below. The latest version is always available through the product’s update
mechanism, from the enterprise FTP site, and
for some languages, from the Reader Download Center.
||10.0 or later
||10.0 or later
Items preceded by numbers are bug fixes.
- With every release, the product is further hardened with improvements to Protected View, Protected Mode, and other features.
- 3223986 When browsing to a form which contacts a web service, the client certificate is not available when protected mode is ON.
- 3325804 Protected Mode and DFS (managed share locations/UNC/mount points/redirected folders) not working properly when opening files from MS-DFS.
Save as PDF
- 3229217 Template content incorrectly converted to PDF from Powerpoint.
- 3514594 The default “Save As” location is the temporary Internet folder on email attachments.
- 3581460 Acrobat 9, 10 & 11: very large TIFFs may not convert to PDF.
- 3608821 Unable to update Acrobat or Reader simultaneously.
- 3597193 Minor version of Acrobat and Reader is not incrementing.
- 3615615 The auto-detect signature field feature is disabled.
- 3613047 Mac: Clicking on the ‘Recognize Text In’ radio button of OCR Settings causes the language list to be duplicated.
Windows 8 support
- 3591126 High CPU Usage with Acrobat 10.1.7 due to compatibility issue with Microsoft’s Win 8 “Program Compatibility Assistant”.
- 3606164 PDF fields’ content displayed on screen after somExpression error, but not exported to XML file or saved to PDF file.
- 3365978 Spool size printing from Reader X is significantly higher than from Reader 9.
- 3488892 Autofill Behaviour in Acrobat Reader X changed from Reader 9.
- 3564794 Need new logic to not apply policy restriction to ICA.
- Windows 8.1 and Mac OSX 10.9 support
The Release Notes Home page provides information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule