15.009.20069 Planned update, October 13, 2015
This release is a planned update for the products listed in the table below. The latest version is always available through the product’s update mechanism, from the enterprise FTP site, and for some languages, from the Reader Download Center.
The Acrobat DC product family introduces two tracks for both Acrobat and Reader which are essentially different products: “Classic” and “Continuous.” Most end users will install the Continuous track provided from the Reader Download Center. Enterprise organizations will user either the Classic or Continuous track. For details and a comparison of the two tracks, see http://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatdctracks.
New product features
This release provides various new features for end users described in the New features summary.
This release provides mitigations for vulnerabilities described in the
corresponding security bulletins of Reader and Acrobat.
- 4034481: Tagging curved text with Touch Up Reading Order tool causes Acrobat crash or text is not tagged.
- 4018235: Voiceover does not announce table cell coordinates.
- 4018221: Voiceover does not announce number of rows and columns for tables.
- 4015734: Inadvertent strange blending mode when using Opacity in comments.
- 4060531: Not able to move properties bar of a comment.
- 4034487: Not able to add drawing tools using stylus (which contain two vertices example, line).
- 4021621: Crash in Comments plugin while using Acrobat DC.
- 4057448: “Make properties default” option under Annotation Properties makes “Locked” properties default for all types of Annotations instead of just the current one.
- 3993224: Auxilliary URL workflow in Mac-Safari is broken in Enhanced Security.
- 3990559: Can’t hide toolbar if dynamic form is opened in Browser with Reader plugin.
- 3990509: 1014 error while opening PDFs in IE9.
Edit Page Contents Touchup
- 4023027: Text Quality degrades when editing is done on a pdf containing vector images.
- 4055432: Acrobat crashes when a PDF is exported through app route.
Fill and Sign
- 4008036: Creating new signature is causing deletion of existing initials and vice versa.
- 4008720: Memory usage of Reader/Acrobat is increasing continuously after placing a signature/initials.
- 4008038: Sign tool options can not be used after choosing an option from sync dialog for that session of FSS app.
- 4000418: Sync dialog appears with more than two signatures at times.
- 4000829: Outlook crashes while converting emails to pdf.
- 3997165: Mac Word 2011 PDFMaker reports error - “Do you want to save the changes you made to linkCreation.dotm” on Word application exit.
- 3706562: # character in URLs is replaced by %23.
- 4029321: Reader XI in Protected mode unable to save PDF form under same name on network share.
- 4041330: Both side scanning in not working.
- 4041329: Check box for ‘Prompt for scanning more pages’ does not work properly.
- 4023982: Document feeder is not working from custom scan for Fujitsu fi-6230 scanner.
- 4057981: Acrobat crashes when running the actions is not successful (i.e. action fails).
Go to the Release Notes Home for information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule