To use the PolyStar tool, follow these steps:
- Select the PolyStar tool by clicking and holding the mouse button on the Rectangle tool and selecting it from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Select Window > Properties and select the desired fill and stroke attributes.
- Click Options and do the following:
- For Style, select Polygon or Star.
- For Number of Sides, enter a number from 3–32.
- For Star Point Size, enter a number from 0–1 to specify the depth of the star points. A number closer to 0 creates deeper points (like needles). If you are drawing a polygon, leave this setting unchanged. (It does not affect the polygon shape.)
- Click OK.
- Drag the tool on the Stage to draw out the shape.
To learn more about working with the PolyStar tool, see the section titled Draw simple lines and shapes in the Flash documentation.