Be an Adobe Student Rep. Show everyone on campus what you can make with Adobe Creative Cloud —
and show recruiters your creative leadership.
If you’re an Adobe Creative Cloud enthusiast or into other Adobe tools, we want you to help spread the love on campus. Show your friends how they can use Adobe applications to express themselves in new ways and do standout creative work.
What you’ll get:
• Serious resume building, featuring hands-on marketing and event-planning experience with one of the world’s top brands
• Opportunities to develop relationships with campus leaders and expand your network
• Adobe swag and performance-based incentives
• Complimentary Creative Cloud membership
• Top reps will be eligible for additional incentives such as gift cards, as well as portfolio reviews and internships with advertising agencies
The ideal Adobe Student Rep:
• Is creative and entrepreneurial, with strong social networks
• Has a deep knowledge of and passion for Adobe creative applications
• Is able to work independently to meet deadlines and reporting requirements
General responsibilities include:
• Planning, promoting, and running Creative Cloud product training workshops
• Word-of-mouth marketing
• Forming partnerships with relevant campus organizations
• Social media support
To apply to be an Adobe Student Rep, just fill out the following form. To learn more about the program, see our FAQ .