Be an Adobe Student Rep. Show everyone on campus what you can make with Adobe Creative Cloud —
and show recruiters your creative leadership.
If you’re a fan of Adobe tools, we want you to represent Adobe Creative Cloud on campus. Show your friends how they can use Adobe applications to express themselves in new ways and do standout creative work.
What you’ll get:
• Adobe merchandise and performance based incentives
• Complimentary access to Adobe Creative Cloud if minimum Rep requirements are maintained
• Opportunity to connect with leaders in the creative industry and expand one's personal and professional networks
• Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of program
The ideal Adobe Student Rep:
• Is creative and entrepreneurial, with strong online and offline social networks
• Has a deep knowledge of and passion for Adobe creative applications
• Is able to work independently to meet deadlines and reporting requirements
General responsibilities include:
• Planning, promoting and executing at least one product training workshop each semester
• Amplifying program activity through word-of-mouth and social media
• Developing relationships and partnerships with relevant student organizations who might benefit from a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud and/or hands-on product training
To apply to be an Adobe Student Rep, just fill out the following form. To learn more about the program, see our FAQ .
Sorry, the form cannot be displayed at this moment. Please come back again later.