Distribute Adobe AIR SDK
The Adobe AIR® SDK™ is available for distribution on a stand-alone basis or with another product. This includes, for example, distributing the Adobe AIR SDK within your department or organization, or outside your department or organization with your software product such as an IDE or development tool.
If you are a developer who wants to download the Adobe AIR SDK to create AIR applications, you do not need a Distribution License Agreement. Instead, you should download the Adobe AIR SDK directly from Adobe's website and use it in accordance with the individual use license included in the SDK.
As part of the individual license, you are allowed to redistribute many of the files included in the Adobe AIR SDK, but not the documentation or build tools, for example, under that license agreement you may not distribute build files, compilers, runtime libraries or other contents of the Bin, Lib, or Runtime directories, adl.exe, adl.bat or adt.jar. You must enter into the Adobe AIR SDK Distribution License Agreement in order to distribute documentation and build files.
Flex SDK individual license
If you wish to distribute the Flex SDK please contact email@example.com.
Under the Adobe AIR Distribution License Agreement, you may post the Adobe AIR SDK on company intranet sites or local networks. You may distribute it with your developer product such as an IDE or other development tool. In order to be eligible to enter into an Adobe AIR SDK Distribution License Agreement with Adobe, you must submit an application to Adobe in which you provide us with information about your intended distribution. If accepted, you will be entitled to distribute the Adobe SDK in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
Here is a brief summary of the rights and restrictions under the Adobe AIR Distribution License Agreement:
- Licensee may distribute the Adobe AIR SDK to multiple workstations in a closed intranet environment.
- Licensee is permitted to distribute the Adobe AIR SDK as part of their IDE or other development tools on CDs, DVDs or other physical media.
- Licensee is permitted to distribute the Adobe AIR SDK as part of their development tool such as an IDE.
- Licensee may distribute the Adobe AIR SDK build tools for use only on supported platforms. For example, non-PC devices and embedded systems are not supported platforms. If you want to redistribute the Adobe AIR SDK build tools for use in developing on unsupported operating systems or devices please contact Adobe at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Licensee must distribute the Adobe AIR SDK build tool files as-is without modification.
- Licensee, at its discretion, is entitled to display the "Supports Adobe AIR" logos on products or intranet sites in accordance with the Adobe Trademark Guidelines.
If you feel this agreement isn't right for you and would like to speak with Adobe about a custom agreement, please send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for a License
The application will take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete and will require you to provide general information about your intended usage. At the end of the application, verification, and acceptance process, you will be provided with a link to the Adobe AIR SDK by email. Your agreement with Adobe is not effective until you are accepted and receive this email.