Whether you’d like to purchase Adobe products for yourself or want to learn how your institution can buy for classroom or school use, you can get started here. We offer student and teacher discounts and licensing options tailored to institutions.
How to buy Adobe products for yourself.
How your school can buy for your classroom, department, or campus.
To qualify for a discount, you must be one of the following:
• Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)
• Teacher of a homeschooled student — defined by state homeschooling regulations
Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, school name, and current date.† Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts or Social Security numbers can be covered or crossed out. Types of proof of employment include:
• Paycheck stub from school
• Letter on official letterhead from the education entity indicating current employment
For teachers of homeschooled students:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool†
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)†
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year†
Browse products we offer at an education discount ›
You can also purchase Adobe products at an education discount from participating resellers.
Contact your reseller ›
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.