Am I eligible?
To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
How do I purchase?
The best way to purchase is directly from Adobe through our website or by calling 800-585-0774. You can also find Adobe Student and Teacher Editions through many campus bookstores and other online retailers. See the “Online stores” section.
At checkout, you’ll need to provide the name of your school and indicate whether you are a student, educator, or administrator.
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school-issued email address: If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.
Students and educators at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
See the Education FAQ if you are unclear about whether you qualify.