Consultant, Adobe Experience Manager
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you want an opportunity to pioneer digital marketing technology from a technical and business perspective. If so, then this jobs is yours. Adobe`s consultants are strategic and client-facing with both business and marketing knowledge and skills. We work to gather and understand our client's unique business requirements and then help our clients create value with web analytics by doing analysis, highlighting key insights and opportunities, and making specific recommendations to improve their online success. In addition we build analytic reporting and dashboards, provide ad hoc training, and help Adobe clients with their overall strategy and web analytic governance.
We are looking for the newest expert in Adobe CQ. We need someone who can develop applications and provide expert consultation to customers and partners on project development. Confidence to consult with the customer and partner on complex architecture designs and project development as required.
- The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in Adobe CQ WEM.
- The candidate will develop applications and provide expert consultation to customers and partners on project development.
- The candidate will consult and mentor customers and partners during the course of an implementation or afterwards as technical consultant.
- The candidate will consult the customer and partner on complex architecture design and project development done on the Adobe CQ product.
- The candidate will concept and lead complex project tasks, e.g. requirement specification, performance tuning or 3rd party integration.
- Candidate should have at least 4 years of Web technology programming experience,
- Experience and ability to conceptually understand the implications and propose architectures for large Web based solutions of different sizes.
- Practical experience in HTML, CSS and overall presentation layer creation as well as experience with installation, administration and debugging of Servlet Engines or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages) is required.
- The ideal candidate should also have substantial experience working with different operating systems, relational databases as well as proficiency in XML and JSON and related technologies.
- Past technical support experience working in the Content Management space for a software company is advantageous.
- Candidate must act independently and be confident facing customer and partner. He must be very responsible and organized.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills / Strong team player.
- A positive attitude towards solving problems.