Senior, License Management Consultant
A Senior License Consultant performs numerous on-site and large scope/scale desk reviews of customers and reconciles their deployment and entitlement records. They also perform on-site reviews of resellers to reconcile sales records with license fee records. They will be responsible for identifying licensing shortfalls, other licensing issues, and general software asset management or reporting process deficiencies. It will be important that they actively communicate and negotiate with customers` executive team to address license compliance issues.
- Key revenue group within Adobe working very closely with Sales, Customers, and Legal to perform global software license reviews (IT audits) of customers.
- The job is demanding, involving multiple stakeholders, and requires superior analytical skills, sound judgment, a service-oriented demeanor, project management skills, negotiations, critical thinking, process improvement capabilities, refined communication skills, and precise attention to detail.
- Day-to-day activities include strategizing with Sales on accounts, interpreting contracts, working directly with customers, influencing and achieving deliverables, analyzing license purchase and installation data, reporting, presenting to Sales and customers, closing deals, targeting and prioritizing accounts, defending ？ Adobe license policies, and managing competing projects and deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will possess experience with taking a leadership role in advising stakeholders on process and best practices, driving revenue, a high level of independence and resilience, a strong, confident and assertive demeanor, and come with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Required work experience: Minimum 7 years of work experience.
- The ideal candidate will possess more than 2 years of experience in performing license compliance reviews, royalty audits, anti-piracy activities, sales, legal, and/or contracts works in a similar software company or law firm.
- Knowledge in various compliance methodologies including using software tools for compliance reviews, licensing contracts (including Volume license agreements and EULAs) and software licensing models is extremely importance.
- Candidates possessing one of the following designations/degrees preferred: JD, CPA, MBA, CISA, CA or equivalent credentials.
- In addition to having strong analytical skills, the ideal candidate should demonstrate effective communication skills, in both written and oral form.
- It is essential that the candidate possesses strong organizational and planning skills to manage several accounts at one time.
- The position requires the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.