Senior Manager, Account Management
The Account Management (AM) Senior Manager will have ownership for the AM function and organization in Japan. AM provides post-sale account relationship management to achieve renewal and customer satisfaction goals and objectives, as well as facilitate access for other Adobe groups to the external customer/partner. The primary goal of AM is to ensure account satisfaction and help customers/partners identify ways to capitalize their investment in Adobe solutions.
- Manage a team of Account Managers who provide strategic and operational management of strategic, key, mid-market customer and/or channel partner accounts, including relationship building, ensuring Service Level Agreements are consistently executed, managing renewals and identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for Adobe products and services.
- Account Managers act as trusted advisors to their assigned accounts and develop and maintain strong, in-depth relationships with their customers/partners; including executive-level decision makers and other influencers and stakeholders within each assigned account organization.
- Develop regional strategies, plans and objectives, taking into account key developments in products/service offerings. Work with Account Managers to define and implement those strategies, plans and objectives within their accounts of responsibility.
- Works with manager, team members and internal partners to develop and continuously refine/enhance AM processes, systems, tools, and other resources.
- May perform the role of Account Manager for critical and/or complex accounts.
- Establish strong business relationships with our Sales, Marketing, Solution Consulting, and Professional Services, Customer Care teams.
- Accountable for ensuring the renewal of all assigned accounts.
- Provide leadership in a business climate that is fast-paced, volatile, and requires change.
- Conduct planning & budgeting processes for the function/organization
- Execute people management tasks to ensure the team perform at a high levels.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 6 or more years related experience in technology (consulting, business development, sales engineering, technical support engineering, customer service, etc.)
- Team leadership and people management experience
- Experience in selling or supporting CRM and/or Marketing technology solutions is preferred
- Direct Sales or Consulting experience in technology is preferred
- Problem escalation management and project management experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with others
- Good influencing & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable abilities to hire, develop and retain talent. Understands and can apply the basic principles of motivating, aligning and mobilizing others
- Must be fluent in Japanese and able to communicate in English