Virtual team collaboration
- Enhance collaboration on your production workflows. Adobe® Anywhere lets teams of video professionals within your organization work with media simultaneously in a shared environment.
Centrally managed media and project information
- Increase efficiency and lower costs by using shared, centralized resources. Free team members to work with more portable and cost-effective hardware. Reduce your storage and network costs by sharing IT infrastructure.
Global access to media
- Eliminate the delay of transferring or duplicating files across locations with the Adobe Mercury Streaming Engine. Avoid the expense and hassle of proxy files. Team members nondestructively edit media on the Adobe Anywhere Server from facility workstations or on laptops in the field — wherever they have connectivity.
Integration with industry-leading Adobe tools
- Streamline your team's workflow. Adobe Anywhere integrates directly into the user interface of Adobe Premiere® Pro, Prelude™, and After Effects®*, so editors, visual effects artists, and loggers can collaborate more efficiently without learning new software.
Adaptive bandwidth usage
- Maintain real-time playback in variable network conditions. The Adobe Mercury Streaming Engine automatically adjusts quality to optimize for the available bandwidth.
Integration with existing infrastructure
- Augment existing hardware and systems to transform your production workflows most effectively. Adobe Anywhere is designed to work with the infrastructure you have in place, simplifying implementation.
Support for standard systems and processes
- Work with standard resources. Adobe Anywhere is an open, collaborative workflow platform designed to work in an enterprise environment without special hardware. A modern, REST-based API allows integration with common workflow systems and MAMs.
- Improve performance or add users at any time. Adobe Anywhere is designed to scale predictably to match the needs of your production team.
- Choose who can access production media. Grant or remove access rights based on individual and team needs, or integrate with rights management systems such as LDAP.
Easy-to-use versioning system
- Use version control features that significantly reduce project conflicts and make it easy to revert to older versions when necessary.
- Keep up to date with the latest team activity. Users can easily see what has been recently edited, ingested, or changed in shared video productions.
User interface customization
- Customize Adobe Anywhere for your team's specific needs. Programming APIs let you create user interfaces for tablets, the web, and Adobe professional video tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Prelude, and After Effects.*