Fully drive collaboration and enable mobile learning from iOS and Android devices. Get the new 2.1 client now!
Adobe® Connect™ Mobile is an application that allows you to host, attend, present, and completely drive collaboration in online meetings or training - anywhere, anytime, and with virtually any mobile device (iOS and Android).
• Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk.
• Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected.
• Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content.
• Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access.
• Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
How it works
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you host or join online meetings that were created by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to host your own meetings, you will need to create your own meeting room.
Present content, change layouts, whiteboard, advance slides and control animations, share documents and other media-rich content, take shared notes, run polls, and drive meetings with active tools, emoticons and pods.
Begin and end meetings, control meeting audio, video, and recordings, manage attendance requests, manage attendee roles (Host, Presenter, or Participant), and remove unwanted attendees.
Host multipoint videoconferences to visually engage and collaborate with attendees in different locations, each broadcasting video, including support for front- and back-facing cameras, and switching between them at will.