Creative Cloud™ membership includes access to the Creative Cloud website, www.creativecloud.com, which serves as a hub where you can explore, create, publish, and share your work. From the website, you have access to all CC desktop applications for download and installation on your local computer, as well as additional apps and online services.
Creative Cloud website
The Creative Cloud website itself is available in the following languages:
• Português (Brasil)
As a Creative Cloud member, you can download and install CC applications in any language in which the products are available. Unlike buying traditional software, where all components are in the same language, Creative Cloud lets you select from multiple languages for each product. So you can have different language versions of each product depending on your needs. Learn more. See the product links in the system requirements section for a complete list of languages for each CC product.
Additional apps and services
You can choose from the following languages when using these products:
• Adobe® Business Catalyst®: Deutsch, English, Français, and 日本語*
• Adobe Edge Animate: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, and 日本語
• Adobe Edge Code preview: English and Français
• Adobe Edge Inspect: English, Français and 日本語
• Adobe Gaming SDK: English
• Adobe Muse™: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Nederlands, Svenska, and 日本語
• Adobe PhoneGap™ Build™: English and Français
• Adobe Story Plus: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, and Italiano*
• Adobe Typekit®: English, Français and 日本語
• Creative Cloud desktop app: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Svenska, 日本語
• Adobe Photoshop® Lightroom®: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, and 日本語
• Adobe Scout: English, Français, 简体中文, and 繁體中文
* While Adobe Story Plus is not available in Japanese, customers in Japan have access to the English version. Business Catalyst is also available in Japan, but the interface is a combination of English and Japanese languages.
The Creative Cloud website is designed to work optimally in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. The site should degrade gracefully on older browsers; you may have trouble using certain features on those older versions. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are not supported.
Creative Cloud membership provides access to all creative desktop apps for download and installation on your local computer, as well as additional apps and online services. Desktop applications included with your membership are available in both Mac OS and Windows® versions.
Refer to the following tech specs pages for a complete list of system requirements for each product.
Adobe Touch Apps
Adobe Touch Apps are sold separately. Their system requirements can be found here:
Creative Cloud desktop App
• Microsoft® Windows 7, 8 or 8.1
• Mac OS X v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
• Internet connection required