- How much does it cost to use Adobe® InMarket?
At this time, enrollment into InMarket is free. For a limited time, we are also giving coupons for code signing certificates so that you can get the certificates for free. Early next year, we plan to introduce a paid developer program. If you enroll now, you will be grandfathered in and will not be required to pay up to one year from the date of your initial registration.
- Who can use Adobe® InMarket?
Developers worldwide can use InMarket except in countries that are embargoed (including Iran, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, and North Korea).
- Does Adobe® InMarket support both free and paid applications?
Yes, InMarket supports both free and paid applications. We are making available multiple pricing models with InMarket. You can sell the application outright or have a try and buy model. All stores may not support all the pricing models. At this time, if you want to charge for your application, you must price the application at $0.99 or more. Individual stores may have higher minimum pricing levels.
- What kind of applications does Adobe® InMarket support?
InMarket currently supports AIR applications. These applications can be created using either Flash, Flex or HTML.
- How long does it take for Adobe and its partners to process my application?
The normal approval process may take up to seven to ten working days.
- Where do users download or purchase my application?
The users will download your application on the partner stores supported by InMarket.
- How do users who purchased my application get support if they have problems?
Customers of your application will get support from you. You can list your contact information within the application to facilitate this. You can also list support information in the description of the application posted to the application stores.
- Can I distribute my application through my website and other application stores?
InMarket does not restrict you from distributing your application through other channels.
- When will Adobe add additional store partners?
Currently, InMarket can publish applications into Intel AppUpSM and Adobe AIR Marketplace. Adobe is working with other store partners to provide you with a wide distribution footprint.
- Does Adobe® InMarket support different device types?
InMarket supports all device types supported by the partner stores. As we add additional partners, the supported device types will increase. We are working to make tablet, phone and television stores available through InMarket.