Media Encoder CC. Create output for virtually any screen.
Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless output workflow, and Media Encoder includes handy presets for a wide range of formats. Background encoding means you can keep working while your files are rendered.
- Publish to Facebook
- Expanded 4K format support
- Improved image sequence workflows
- Automatic loudness correction
- Usability refinements
- MXF channelization
- Extended DNxHD support
- IRT compliance
- New HDR to SDR conversion filter
- New Time Interpolation setting
- Time Tuner for automatically adjusting the duration of rendered projects
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
- QuickTime channelization
- JPEG 2000 MXF support
- New ProRes libraries for improved performance
- User interface refinements
- QuickTime rewrapping
- Option to assign a custom start time
- Destination publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Option to append preset name to output file name
- Separate WAV files for channel export
- Updated GoPro CineForm presets
Get started with Media Encoder.
Find video tutorials from experts at Adobe and our learning partners. Explore our collection of hundreds of Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials. Learn core skills, stay current with new features and discover advanced techniques.