- Import photos into the Organizer
- Choose at least 8 photos that you would like to use in your collage.
- Choose Photo Collage from the Create dropdown menu.
- Select a collage size and click OK.
- Photoshop Elements will automatically assemble your collage.
- Select the Move tool to re-arrange, rotate, and resize your photos to create a layout you love.
- Click Save and Print to print to your local printer.
- If you’d like to add text or post to Facebook, see below.
Create Overlay for Text
- Click on Advanced Mode in upper left corner.
- Select the Custom Shape tool from the toolbar.
- Select the Rectangle Shape in tool options.
- Click on your collage and drag to draw a rectangle across the collage.
- Click and drag it to your desired location on the collage.
- Click on the Text tool in the toolbar.
- Click in the white overlay box created in the previous step.
- Type your text and use the Text tool options to format as desired.
Save & Print
- Click Save.
- Click Print to print to a local printer.
- Select File > Save for Web to create a JPEG to share on Facebook.