Last updated: December 15, 2014
Typekit is a service that provides you with access to a library of fonts.
What information is collected by the Typekit service?
In order to provide the Typekit service, Adobe may collect information about the fonts being served to your website. The information is used for the purposes of billing and compliance, and may include the following:
- Fonts served
- Kit ID
- Account ID (identifies the customer the kit is from)
- Service providing the fonts (e.g., Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
- Application requesting the fonts (e.g., Adobe Muse)
- Server serving the fonts (e.g., Typekit servers or Enterprise CDN)
- Hostname of page loading the fonts
- The amount of time it takes the web browser to download the fonts
- The amount of time it takes from the web browser downloading the fonts until the fonts are applied