Whether your company is new to the Adobe Volume Licensing (AVL) programs or you've enjoyed the benefits of AVL for years, you can make the most of your software investment by taking full advantage of the following resources.
Through Adobe's password-protected Licensing Web Site (LWS), you can easily track and manage software licenses. Streamline record keeping and legal compliance. Gain quick access to serial numbers. Run a variety of reports. And access Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) versions of Adobe software.
Discount Level Calculator
Management and deployment
Online licensing support
• Download your software from the LWS to streamline acquisition and reduce environmental impact with free Electronic Software Delivery (ESD).
• Efficiently track Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) order histories by creating and using a single customer ID number.
• Use a single monthly purchase order to deploy additional seats of current CLP licenses.
• Install additional Enterprise Agreement 2 (EA 2) licenses when you need them, and then settle the costs on the anniversary of your enrollment with one purchase order.
• Simplify purchase processes and get peace of mind with Upgrade Plan.
• Maximize savings by extending your CLP program membership benefits to affiliates.
• Participate in both the EA 2 and CLP 5 program to maximize your overall savings on Adobe software.
• Use the Discount Level Calculator to show the points and SKUs associated with your CLP products, upgrades, and Upgrade Plan — and to find out how many points you need to qualify for the next level.
License select Adobe products across your campus for a specific length of time.
Offer outstanding value pricing on select Adobe products to students and faculty.