Please Verify Your Academic Status
To complete your order, you need to verify your academic status online using our Customer Support Portal.
Verification Online using Customer Support Portal
Before you start, make sure your identification is listed below in Acceptable Forms of Academic Identification.
Scan your academic identification and save the file as a .PDF, .JPG or .GIF file. These are the only accepted formats. All forms of verification must be clearly legible and at a minimum, true to size.
Sign in to the Adobe Customer Support Portal using the same Adobe ID used to place the order, and follow directions to submit your copy of your academic identification online. You will be asked to enter your Adobe Store order number, which will be located on the Store Thank You page and your order confirmation e-mail message.
Acceptable Forms of Academic Identification
Proof of current enrollment, stating your name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
Types of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
- Any other document issued by the educational institution that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term
Teaching Staff Requirements
Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following:
- Institutional paycheck stub
- Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
Homeschooled students and their teachers
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
- Current membership ID to a home school association
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
For additional information see our Education store FAQ.