Adobe After Effects 4.1.1 is a free update for After Effects 4.1. After Effects 4.1.1 incorporates the following updates and improvements:
- Improved performance of large projects when using the "Synchronize time of all related items" option
- Support for Adobe Photoshop 6 files with both vector and raster layer masks
- Improved Render Engine failure handling
- Improved stability in Flowchart View
- Pathnames remain correct when using "Collect Files" for projects with the same file imported multiple times and with Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator files imported as comp
- A clearer error appears when "Collect Files" is performed on "Will Continue" render items
- Photoshop 5.0 layer effects appear as an empty layer rather than as a solid
- Keyboard shortcuts are not disabled erratically
- Correct calculation of mask opacity for all mask lines
- Projects corrupted due to a failed render in the Render Queue open with a warning rather than failing to open
- Improved stability when checkerboard background, rulers, grids, or guides are enabled in the Composition window
- Proper display of images wider than 4095 pixels in Mac OS 9
- Full support for ElectricImage EIZ files in Mac OS 9
- Improved resampling accuracy for alpha channels
- Codec codes are correct in the interpretation rules.txt file
- Improved track-matte stability
|Proceed to Download|
Adobe After Effects 4.1 Standard version or Production Bundle installed.
Note: The After Effects 4.1.1 update will modify only After Effects 4.1 Standard version or Production Bundle.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
To install the After Effects 4.1.1 update:
1. Close After Effects 4.1.
2. Double-click the After Effects 4.1.1 update installer icon.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.