This update installs Adobe Acrobat Messenger 1.0.3, which addresses the following issues:
- Now supports Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- The Reinitialize Messenger System Files utility now accounts for the possibility of a hostname change as well as an IP address change.
- The Make Searchable process now automatically restarts itself in a long-term use situation that previously would have hung, preventing documents from being delivered.
- LDAP Directory Listing now works with Microsoft Exchange 5.5 Server.
- When the user mistypes his or her name at the Welcome screen, e-mail messages sent to that address will be delivered to the first name on the Administrators list, if present, or to "Postmaster," if not present. The redirected delivery occurs only if the SMTP server accepts the message to that Welcome screen address. (This change affects notification of Fax and Print delivery status and notification of undeliverable e-mail from the Messenger station.)
|Proceed to Download|
Now supported on Windows 2000 and Windows XP in addition
to Windows NT 4.0. For remaining system requirements,
please refer to the current system requirements for
Acrobat Messenger 1.0
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click on the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"), you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions, do not use the software. The terms of an end-user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition, Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe, Adobe grants you a nonexclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only, provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below, such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.