These Adobeﾮ PostScriptﾮ Type 1 Euro fonts are available in regular, bold, italic, and bold italic variations.
|Proceed to Download|
ﾕ Microsoftﾮ Windowsﾮ 98, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NTﾮ 4.0 with Service Pack 4, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
ﾕ Adobe Type Managerﾮ (ATMﾮ) Light 4.1 (not required for Windows 2000 or Windows XP)
ﾕ If using a PostScriptﾮ printer on Windows 98 or Windows Millennium Edition, AdobePSﾙ printer driver 4.3 or later is recommended. If using a PostScript printer on Windows NT 4.0, AdobePS printer driver 5.1.2 or later is recommended.
Note: Windows 2000 and Windows XP provide native support for PostScript Type 1 fonts (as well as for OpenType .otf fonts) and do not require ATM Light or the AdobePS printer driver.
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click on the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
To install the Adobe Euro fonts:
Refer to your Adobe Type Manager User Guide for instructions on installing Adobe PostScript Type 1 fonts.
ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
ELECTRONIC END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
FOR ADOBE EURO FONTS
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Adobe Systems Incorporated ("Adobe") End User License Agreement accompanies the Adobeﾮ Euro Font product and related explanatory materials ("Software"). The term "Software" also shall include any upgrades, modified versions, or updates of the Software licensed to you by Adobe. Please read this Agreement carefully. At the end, you will be asked to accept this agreement and continue to install or, if you do not wish to accept this Agreement, to decline this agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the Software.
Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Adobe grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software, provided that you agree to the following:
1. Copyright and Trademark Rights. The Software is owned by Adobe and its suppliers, and its structure, organization, and code are the valuable trade secrets of Adobe and its suppliers. The Software also is protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You may use trademarks only to identify printed output produced by the Software, in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
2. Restrictions. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may not copy or distribute this Software.
3. No Warranty. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS, and Adobe makes no warranty as to its use or performance. ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWAREOR DOCUMENTATION. ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN ADOBE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. Governing Law and General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred, or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions, or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of Adobe.
5. Notice to Government End Users. The Software and Documentation are "Commercial Items," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (A) only as Commercial Items and (B) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110.
Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT WAS INDICATED DURING INSTALLATION.