The Adobe® Encore™ DVD 1.0.1 update addresses several issues identified in Adobe Encore DVD 1.0. It is highly recommended for all users of Adobe Encore DVD 1.0.
The most significant changes made for this update include:
• Improvements have been made to eliminate to occurrence of "DVD Error -224" errors during the writing and/or erasing of DVD media.
• Several "DVD Error -19013" sources have been identified and fixed.
• An "Unknown Error (DVD Error -1)" that occurred when writing to DVD after adding video and audio to a motion menu no longer happens.
• A "DVD Error -1" that could occur if you repositioned chapter points on a timeline containing still images no longer happens.
• Several "Abnormal Condition" errors have been identified and fixed.
• A runtime error that sometimes occurred when saving on a hyperthreading system no longer happens.
• Projects containing pasted subtitle clips no longer cause the error "EditOnDisc — disc in inconsistent state. (DVD Error -31000)" when written to DVD.
• Timecode values greater than one hour are now calculated correctly.
• Duplicated timelines now also include subtitle tracks.
• Subtitle text attributes are now maintained when pasted into a new subtitle clip.
• If a DVD is stopped, you no longer have to eject it to start playback again: Hitting the Play button after a complete stop will now correctly begin playback at the first title on the DVD.
• Duplicating a rendered menu with animated buttons no longer causes the error "Stream requested does not exist. (DVD Error -19803)" when you build a DVD.
• The error "End of file (DVD Error -16072)" no longer occurs when you build a DVD after unchecking Animate Buttons on a menu that has audio.
• Motion menus have had several improvements.
• Working with MPEG files in timelines has been improved.
• CSS and Macrovision settings are now cleared when you set CGMS to "Unlimited copies are allowed" in the Project Settings dialog box.
|Proceed to Download|
An installed copy of Adobe Encore DVD 1.0
Refer to the current system requirements for Adobe Encore DVD 1.0.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
Note: Before you run the update, restart your computer and continue without launching your existing copy of Adobe Encore DVD.
Double-click the updater and follow the instructions on the screen.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.