This Adobeﾮ Illustratorﾮ CS software update provides key fixes in the following areas:
ﾕ Illustrator CS unexpectedly quits when saving or printing if Norton Utilities is installed on the computer.
ﾕ Illustrator CS unexpectedly quits when opening a palette or dialog box.
|Proceed to Download|
This update requires Adobe Illustrator CS (International English, U.S. English, French, German, Danish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, or Swedish versions). Illustrator CS Japanese customers should update to version 11.0.1, not 11.0.2. For additional information, refer to the current system requirements for Illustrator CS.
After downloading a DMG file on a Macintosh, double-click the file to mount the disk image to your desktop using Apple's Disk Utility.
1. Quit Illustrator CS.
2. Open the Adobe Illustrator CS folder (to locate this folder, search the computer for a folder named Adobe Illustrator CS).
3. In the Finder, choose View > As List, and locate the application file. (The Finder lists the application file as an ﾓApplicationﾔ by Kind.)
4. Control-click the application icon and choose Show Package Contents.
5. Navigate to the Contents/MacOSClassic folder
6. Create a new folder and name it AICS 11.0.2 backup. Then copy the AGMCarbonPrint+PSInjLib and the BibUtilsCarbonLib files by holding down the Option key and dragging the files to the new folder. This creates copies of the files for backup purposes.
7. Copy the newly downloaded AGMCarbonPrint+PSInjLib and the BibUtilsCarbonLib files to the Contents/MacOSClassic folder. When Mac OS returns the message ﾓThe files already exist in the location. Do you want to replace it with the one you are moving?ﾔ click Replace.
8. Close all open windows.
9. Start Illustrator CS.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.