Adobe Creative Suite 2 Workflow Automation Scripts update - multiple languages
This is an update to the Workflow Automation Scripts that shipped with Adobeﾮ Creative Suite 2 software.
See the current system requirements for Adobe Creative Suite 2.
After downloading a ".zip" file, use the operating system or a utility such as WinZip or PKZIP to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
- Exit all Creative Suite 2 applications
- Open My Computer
- Dobule-click Local Disk (C:)
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\StartupScripts
- Place the following files into the StartupScripts folder:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\StartupScripts\Workflow Automation Scripts\
- The Workflow Automation Scripts folder is a child of the StartupScripts folder. If you do not have such a folder, you must create one.
- Place the following files into the Workflow Automation Scripts folder: