This update addresses and resolves a security vulnerability that has been detected in Adobeﾮ Creative Suite 2, Adobe Photoshopﾮ CS2, and Adobe Illustratorﾮ CS2 software. See the security advisory for more information.
|Proceed to Download|
Refer to the current system requirements for Adobe Illustrator CS2.
Please follow the instructions below for running the Adobe Security Patcher.
Before you begin:
Close all Adobe applications before installing the patcher. You must be authenticated as an administrator on your local machine to run this utility.
1. Download the Adobe Security Patcher.
2. Mount the disk image by double-clicking the Adobe Security Patcher that was just downloaded.
3. Run the application from the mounted disk image by double-clicking the Adobe Security Patcher.
4. Once the Adobe Security Patcher is completed, it will display a log file of the results.
5. Review the log file for any errors. Contact your system administrator or Adobe Technical Support if you have additional questions.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Commonwealth of Independent States