The Adobe® Stock Photos service was discontinued on April 1, 2008. By running this uninstaller, you will permanently remove the service from your Adobe Bridge CS2 application.
The uninstaller will also remove certain functionality associated with your comp and purchased images, including the ability to "Get Price & Keyword," "Find Similar/Keywords," "Add to Cart," and "Purchase This Image" from Adobe Bridge CS2, Adobe InDesign® CS2, and Adobe Illustrator® CS2 software.
The uninstaller will not delete the following Adobe Stock Photos folders or their contents on your hard drive: Downloaded Comps, Previous Searches, and Purchased Images.
|Product||Adobe Stock Photos|
|File Name||Adobe Stock Photos 1.0.9.dmg|
|Proceed to Download|
Mac OS X v10.2.8 through v10.4 (v10.3.4 through v10.4 recommended)
1. Quit all Adobe applications.
2. Double-click the Adobe Stock Photos 1.0.9.dmg file to mount the image.
3. Double-click the Adobe Stock Photos 1.0.9.app file.
4. Follow the Install instructions.
5. After the software is successfully installed, close the window.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Commonwealth of Independent States