This download available for Adobe® Soundbooth® CS4 software is a royalty-free Soundbooth Score.
|Proceed to Download|
See the Soundbooth CS4 system requirements.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
1a (Safari Users). Right click the link above and choose "Download Linked File" to save the ZIP file to your computer.
1b (Firefox Users). Click on the download link and save the zip file to your computer.
2. Launch Soundbooth CS4.
3. Open the Scores panel by choosing Window > Scores.
4. Click the folder icon in the Scores panel to import the score into the library.
5. In the window that appears, locate the ZIP file you downloaded and open it.
6. Your score has now been installed in Soundbooth. You may now delete or archive the downloaded ZIP file.
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADOBE SOUNDBOOTH AUDIO CONTENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE ADOBE SOUNDBOOTH AUDIO CONTENT DEFINED BELOW IN SECTION 1 YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR THE LIMITATIONS ON: USE CONTAINED IN SECTION 2; TRANSFERABILITY IN SECTION 4; WARRANTY IN SECTION 6; AND LIABILITY IN SECTION 7. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS AUDIO CONTENT. IF YOU ACQUIRED THE AUDIO CONTENT ON TANGIBLE MEDIA (E.G., CD) WITHOUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THIS LICENSE AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY OBTAIN A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY PAID IF YOU: (A) DO NOT USE THE AUDIO CONTENT AND (B) RETURN IT, WITH PROOF OF PAYMENT, TO THE LOCATION FROM WHICH IT WAS OBTAINED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE.
ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS OWN ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE AUDIO CONTENT. ADOBE PERMITS YOU TO USE THE AUDIO CONTENT ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
"Adobe" means Adobe Systems Incorporated, a Delaware corporation, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, California 95110, if subsection 8(a) of this Agreement applies; otherwise it means Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Saggart D24, Republic of Ireland, a company organized under the laws of Ireland and an affiliate and licensee of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
"Audio Content" means any and all audio files referred to as "Soundbooth Scores" or "Sound Effects" as defined further below.
"Sound Effects" mean audio files that are identified as sound effects and may be accessed and downloaded through the Resource Central panel in Soundbooth or directly from Adobe's website (http://www.adobe.com).
"Soundbooth Scores" mean audio content which is usually musical such as beds and vocals, plus related metadata and components, that are used together in various features of Soundbooth, and are either (i) provided on tangible media, alone, as part of an Adobe authorized product bundle or publication, or with an Adobe software product in a folder marked "Soundbooth Scores" or similar legend; or (ii) accessed through the Resource Central panel in Soundbooth or directly from Adobe's website (http://www.adobe.com).
"Soundbooth" means the Adobe software product for editing and creating audio that is licensed under a separate product license agreement.
"Derivative Works" mean the original compositions that are based on either Soundbooth Scores or Sound Effects, as described below in Sections 2.3 and 2.4, respectively.
"Use" or "Using" means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Audio Content.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. The Audio Content is the property of Adobe or its suppliers and is protected by United States Copyright Law and International treaty provisions. As long as you comply with all of the terms of this Audio Content License Agreement (this "Agreement") Adobe grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the Audio Content. Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Audio Content are as follows:
2.1 Audio Content. You may install and use one copy of the Audio Content on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Audio Content is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a home or portable computer.
2.2 Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the Audio Content on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the Audio Content on your other computers over an internal network.
2.3 Soundbooth Scores. You can load the Soundbooth Scores into Soundbooth and use the features in Soundbooth to customize the Soundbooth Scores and then incorporate them into your own original compositions. You can only use the Soundbooth Scores as they are loaded into Soundbooth with all accompanying components, including, but not limited to audio content and metadata; you may not use the individual components of a Soundbooth Score separately. In addition, neither the Soundbooth Score nor any portion thereof may be resold or redistributed separately from your own original compositions, except as may be permitted under US copyright law.
2.4 Sound Effects. You may use the Sound Effects to create your own original compositions that are based on the Sound Effects (this means, for purposes of example only, that you can mix Sound Effects together with other music to create your own composition). However, neither the Sound Effects nor any portion thereof may be resold or redistributed separately from your own original compositions, except as may be permitted under US copyright law.
2.5 Use of Derivative Works. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you may play, sell, broadcast, or otherwise distribute Derivative Works based on the Sound Effects or Soundbooth Scores provided that your customers are restricted from obtaining direct access to the individual components licensed to you as part of the Sound Effects or Soundbooth Scores. This means, for purposes of example only, that you may sell or otherwise use the Derivative Works commercially, but you may not redistribute either individual or series of Sound Effects or Soundbooth Scores by themselves, or otherwise give your customers or others direct access to the Sound Effects or Soundbooth Scores by themselves.
2.6 Restrictions on Use. You may not: use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of the Audio Content except as provided for in this License; remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Audio Content; redistribute, sell, duplicate, or rent the Audio Content except as a non-separable part of a derivative work as noted herein; or rent, lease, sublicense or assign the Audio Content or any copy thereof to another person or legal entity. Other than as part of your own original compositions, you may not modify adopt translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Audio Content.
2.7 Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, this License will terminate if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License. In addition, Adobe may terminate this license by notifying you that your continued use of the Audio Content is prohibited. In the event this License is terminated for any reason, you must immediately stop using the Audio Content and destroy all copies of the Audio Content and all of its component parts.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership, Copyright Protection. The Audio Content and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Adobe Systems Incorporated and its suppliers. The structure, organization and code of the Audio Content are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Adobe Systems Incorporated and its suppliers. The Audio Content is protected by law, including without limitation the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and by international treaty provisions. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Adobe and its suppliers.
4.1 Notices. You shall not copy the Software except as set forth in Section 2. Any copy of the Software that you make must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
4.2 Transfer. You may not, rent, lease, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the Software, or authorize all or any portion of the Software to be copied onto another user's computer except as may be expressly permitted herein. You may, however, transfer all your rights to Use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer (i) this Agreement, and (ii) the Software and all other software or hardware bundled or pre-installed with the Software, including all copies, Updates and prior versions, to such person or entity; (b) you retain no copies, including backups and copies stored on a computer; and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions upon which you legally purchased a license to the Software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not transfer education, pre-release, or not for resale copies of the Software.
5. NO WARRANTY. The Audio Content is being delivered to you "AS IS" and Adobe makes no warranty as to its use or performance. ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE AUDIO CONTENT. EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH THE SAME CANNOT OR MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW APPLICABLE TO YOU IN YOUR JURISDICTION, ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR TERMS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OR OTHERWISE) AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, INTEGRATION, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The provisions of Section 5 and Section 6 shall survive the termination of this Agreement, howsoever caused, but this shall not imply or create any continued right to Use the Audio Content after termination of this Agreement.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN ADOBE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION. ADOBE?S AGGREGATE LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE AUDIO CONTENT, IF ANY. Nothing contained in this Agreement limits Adobe's liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from Adobe's negligence or for the tort of deceit (fraud). Adobe is acting on behalf of its suppliers for the purpose of disclaiming, excluding and/or limiting obligations, warranties and liability as provided in this Agreement, but in no other respects and for no other purpose. For further information, please see the jurisdiction specific information at the end of this Agreement, if any, or contact Adobe's Customer Support Department.
7. Export Rules. You agree that the Audio Content will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations (collectively the "Export Laws"). In addition, if the Audio Content is identified as export controlled items under the Export Laws, you represent and warrant that you are not a citizen, or otherwise located within, an embargoed nation (including without limitation Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Serbia) and that you are not otherwise prohibited under the Export Laws from receiving the Audio Content. All rights to Use the Audio Content are granted on condition that such rights are forfeited if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force in: (a) the State of California, if a license to the Audio Content is obtained when you are in the United States, Canada, or Mexico; or (b) Japan, if a license to the Audio Content is obtained when you are in Japan, China, Korea, or other Southeast Asian country where all official languages are written in either an ideographic script (e.g., hanzi, kanji, or hanja), and/or other script based upon or similar in structure to an ideographic script, such as hangul or kana; or (c) Ireland, if a license to the Audio Content is obtained when you are in any other jurisdiction not described above. The respective courts of Santa Clara County, California when California law applies, Tokyo District Court in Japan, when Japanese law applies, and the competent courts of Ireland, when the law of Ireland applies, shall each have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this Agreement. This Agreement will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
9. General Provisions. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement shall not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer. For example, for consumers in New Zealand who obtain the Audio Content for personal, domestic or household use (not business purposes), this license is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act. This Agreement may only be modified by a writing signed by an authorized officer of Adobe. Updates may be licensed to you by Adobe with additional or different terms. The English version of this Agreement shall be the version used when interpreting or construing this Agreement. This is the entire agreement between Adobe and you relating to the Audio Content and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertising relating to the Audio Content.
10. Notice to U.S. Government End Users. The Audio Content and Documentation are "Commercial Item(s)," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. ﾧ2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Audio Content" and "Commercial Computer Audio Content Documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. ﾧ12.212 or 48 C.F.R. ﾧ227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. ﾧ12.212 or 48 C.F.R. ﾧﾧ227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Audio Content and Commercial Computer Audio Content Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States. Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA.
U.S. Government Licensing of Adobe Technology. You agree that when licensing Adobe Audio Content for acquisition by the U.S. Government, or any contractor therefore, you will license consistent with the policies set forth in 48 C.F.R. ﾧ12.212 (for civilian agencies) and 48 C.F.R. ﾧﾧ227-7202-1 and 227-7202-4 (for the Department of Defense). For U.S. Government End Users, Adobe agrees to comply with all applicable equal opportunity laws including, if appropriate, the provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (38 USC 4212), and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the regulations at 41 CFR Parts 60-1 through 60-60, 60-250, and 60-741. The affirmative action clause and regulations contained in the preceding sentence shall be incorporated by reference in this Agreement.
11. Compliance with Licenses. If you are a business or organization, you agree that upon request from Adobe or Adobe's authorized representative, you will within thirty (30) days fully document and certify that use of any and all Audio Content at the time of the request is in conformity with your valid licenses from Adobe.
12. Specific Exceptions.
12.1 Limited Warranty for Users Residing in Germany or Austria. If you obtained the Audio Content in Germany or Austria, and you usually reside in such country, then Section 5 does not apply, instead, Adobe warrants that the Audio Content provides the functionalities set forth in the Documentation (the "agreed upon functionalities") for the limited warranty period following receipt of the Audio Content when used on the recommended hardware configuration. As used in this Section, "limited warranty period" means one (1) year if you are a business user and two (2) years if you are not a business user. Non-substantial variation from the agreed upon functionalities shall not be considered and does not establish any warranty rights. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO AUDIO CONTENT PROVIDED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE, FOR EXAMPLE, UPDATES, PRE-RELEASE, TRYOUT, PRODUCT SAMPLER, NOT FOR RESALE (NFR) COPIES OF AUDIO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED BY YOU, TO THE EXTENT SUCH ALTERATIONS CAUSED A DEFECT. To make a warranty claim, during the limited warranty period you must return, at our expense, the Audio Content and proof of purchase to the location where you obtained it. If the functionalities of the Audio Content vary substantially from the agreed upon functionalities, Adobe is entitled by way of re-performance and at its own discretion to repair or replace the Audio Content. If this fails, you are entitled to a reduction of the purchase price (reduction) or to cancel the purchase agreement (rescission). For further warranty information, please contact Adobe's Customer Support Department.
12.2 Limitation of Liability for Users Residing in Germany and Austria.
12.2.1 If you obtained the Audio Content in Germany or Austria, and you usually reside in such country, then Section 7 does not apply, Instead, subject to the provisions in Section 12.2.2, Adobe's statutory liability for damages shall be limited as follows: (i) Adobe shall be liable only up to the amount of damages as typically foreseeable at the time of entering into the purchase agreement in respect of damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation and (ii) Adobe shall not be liable for damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a non-material contractual obligation.
12.2.2 The aforesaid limitation of liability shall not apply to any mandatory statutory liability, in particular, to liability under the German Product Liability Act, liability for assuming a specific guarantee or liability for culpably caused personal injuries.
12.2.3 You are required to take all reasonable measures to avoid and reduce damages, in particular to make back-up copies of the Audio Content and your computer data subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or if you wish to request any information from Adobe please use the address and contact information included with this product to contact the Adobe office serving your jurisdiction.
This License Agreement applies to all downloads and uses at any time unless and until a revised License Agreement is posted on Adobe.com. Thereafter, all new downloads and uses will be governed by the terms of the revised License Agreement.
Copyright 2008 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe and Soundbooth are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.