This archive contains INF files for use with Microsoft Windows 95 and PostScript printing devices by 3M, Agfa, and Apple. This file is for users of the Microsoft Windows 95 PostScript Printer Driver 4.00 who are unable to locate their PostScript printer in the Add Printer Wizard.
|Product||PostScript printer drivers|
|Proceed to Download|
Microsoft Windows 95 and a PostScript printer.
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click on the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
1. Create a new directory named "ppdinstall" on your C: drive.
2. Move the Group00.exe file into the ppdinstall directory.
3. Double-click the Group00.exe file to decompress it. An MS-DOS window appears.
4. When the word "Finished" displays in the title bar of the MS-DOS window, close the MS-DOS window.
To set up your printer:
1. In Windows 95, exit all applications.
2. Choose Start > Settings > Printers.
3. Double-click the Add Printer icon.
4. Continue through the Add Printer Wizard until the list of printer manufacturers and models display, then click Have Disk. The Install From Disk dialog box appears.
5. Type "c:\ppdinstall" and then click OK. The Install From Disk dialog box closes, then the list of manufacturers and printer models changes to display a new list.
6. Select your printer manufacturer, then select your printer model, then click Next.
7. Continue through the Add Printer Wizard until the installation of your printer is complete.
The Adobe PostScript printer driver (AdobePS) does not support INF files. To print using the Adobe PostScript printer driver, you need a PPD file that describes your printer. You can obtain a PPD file for your printer from Adobe's online services, your printer's manufacturer, or your service provider.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.