The HyperLibrary plug-in enables you to create and manipulate hyperlinks in PageMaker 6.5 publications using scripts. This archive contains the HyperLibrary plug-in (HyperLib.add), the HyperLibrary Include file (HyperLib.inc), a HyperLibrary Script Command and Query Reference Guide (HyperLib.doc), and the following sample scripts:
- The Add Cont'd Link script, which creates a hyperlink to the previous and/or future text block of a selected text block that is part of a threaded story.
- The Add URLs to Palette script, which searches the current text selection or all text in the current publication (if no text is selected) for URLs and automatically adds them to the Hyperlinks palette.
- The HyperMenu script, which creates an outline of paragraphs in the current story to which an HTML header style is applied.
- The HyperTOC script, which creates a table of contents with hyperlinks that can be exported to HTML.
- The Relink Sources script, which relinks one or all of an anchor's sources to a different anchor. Note, however, that when using this script, the current selection may be lost.
- The Remove Unused Anchors script, which identifies all anchors and URLs to which no sources are linked, then removes these from the Hyperlinks palette.
NOTE: This update is only for English language versions of Adobe PageMaker 6.5x.
|Proceed to Download|
Adobe PageMaker 6.5x for Windows (English language versions only)
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click on the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
1. Quit PageMaker.
2. Copy the HyperLib.add file into the Pm65\Rsrc\
3. Copy the HyperLib.inc file and the six script files (Add Cont'd Link.spt, Add URLs to Palette.spt, HyperMenu.spt, HyperTOC.spt, Relink Sources.spt, and Remove Unused Anchors.spt) into the Pm65\Rsrc\
4. Restart PageMaker. To access the new script files, open the Online folder in the Scripts palette.
The HyperLibrary plug-in will not appear under the Utilities > Plug-ins menu in PageMaker. To use the features of the HyperLibrary plug-in, run one of the six script files included, or create your own script that uses the commands or queries of the HyperLibrary plug-in.
Any script that uses HyperLibrary script commands requires that the HyperLib.inc file be in the same folder as the script. If you create a script in (or move a script to) a folder other than the Scripts folder, copy the HyperLib.inc file from the Scripts folder to the folder that contains your script.
For an introduction to scripts, see pages 467-469 of the Adobe PageMaker 6.5 User Guide. For detailed information on writing scripts, see the online Script Language Help file (Slguide.hlp), which is located in the Pm65\Rsrc\
For further PageMaker 6.5 scripting resources, see document 116230, "Support for PageMaker's Scripting Feature."
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.