Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (and later) Master Collection and Production Premium suites contain versions of After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro which require 64-bit OSes. For Windows customers who have purchased these suites but who have not yet upgraded to 64-bit versions of Windows, Adobe provides CS4 versions of After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro which can be run on 32-bit versions of Windows. You will require a special serial number for these products; see below for detailed information.
|Product||Creative Suite Production Premium|
|Proceed to Download|
- 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32- and 64-bit Windows Vista)
- 2GB of RAM
- 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card
- Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
- For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
- Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
- Microsoft Windows Driver Model or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required to use QuickTime features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
Adobe provides this installer only for customers with valid licenses for CS5 or later releases of Adobe CS Production Premium and Adobe CS Master Collection. This installer requires a valid serial number which you will need to acquire from Adobe, and supports only two activations.
If you purchased your product from the Adobe Store, please visit www.adobe.com/account.html to access order information and serial numbers.
If you are a volume licensing customer, please visit http://licensing.adobe.com to retrieve a valid serial number.
Otherwise, please visit www.adobe.com/go/supportportal to find information about contacting customer support in your region.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.