The Adobe PressReady PostScript Update fixes a variety of problems found in the initial release of PressReady for Mac OS, including the following:
- Problems with job cancellation in Mac OS 9: Cancelling a print job in Mac OS 9 prevented further jobs from printing, and in some cases, prevented users from restarting the system using the Finder's Restart command.
- Print jobs disappear before printing: Print jobs would start, but the Adobe PressReady RIP would terminate before the job could print.
- Failure to report printer status: In some cases printer status was not displayed or was displayed incorrectly.
|Proceed to Download|
Adobe PressReady 1.0 for Mac OS (Korean versions only)
To install the PressReady PostScript Update:
1. Make sure nothing is printing.
2. Move the Adobe PressReady RIP file included with this archive to the System Folder:Extensions:PressReady Resources folder. In the dialog box that appears, click OK to replace the older Adobe PressReady RIP file that already exists.
3. Move the PS3iHose file included in this archive to the System Folder:Extensions:Printing Plug-Ins folder. In the dialog that appears, click OK to replace the older PS3iHose file that already exists.
4. Restart the computer.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"), you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions, do not use the software. The terms of an end-user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition, Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe, Adobe grants you a nonexclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only, provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below, such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.