Video is fast becoming the de facto medium for effective presentations, homework assignments, and course curriculums. To keep up with this innovation, you need the right tools to create effective videos and make viewing seamless for the widest audience. The Adobe® Flash® Media Server family gives you the power to engage your students and faculty with rich interactive features such as chat, webcam broadcasting, and real-time data sharing along with scalable, stable, and protected video streaming. With encrypted streaming and digitally signed content, you control when and where your content is accessed — enabling you to make the most of your technology investment.
Hong Kong Education City
Adobe Flash Professional and Flash Media Server help Hong Kong's top education portal promote quality education and a technology-driven learning environment with improved interactivity and creativity.
Researching how video can be used at your school?
Want to expand your current use of video? Adobe is hosting a three-part eSeminar series in September designed to help you define the uses of video at your school and walk you through the steps to integrating video into your website and curriculum. We will be joined by the University of Denver, which has deployed and seen the benefits of video across their campus. Register today
ADOBE FLASH MEDIA SERVER FAMILY FEATURES FOR EDUCATION
- Bandwidth efficiency — Require only enough bandwidth to transfer the media the student or teacher is viewing.
- High-quality H.264 video and HE-AAC audio streaming — Reduce your delivery costs by leveraging existing encoded content with support for industry-standard codecs.
- Ubiquitous Flash Player — Reach the widest audiences consistently across platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Dynamic Streaming — Deliver live or on-demand video at the best quality as network conditions change.
- Security and content protection — Manage access to content and protect confidential information.
- Real-time communication — Collaborate on projects, conduct meetings, share data more securely, and deliver online courses in real time.
- Speech Search — Use this innovative feature that turns spoken dialogue into timecode-accurate metadata, enabling searchable video content.
Development and deployment
- Streamlined production workflow — Work seamlessly across the entire Adobe Creative Suite® 4 family of software.
- Easy implementation — Get started right away with out-of-the-box deployment.
- Fast media player development — Leverage the Open Source Media Framework to rapidly deploy full-featured media players with built-in quality of service (QoS), tracking, and Dynamic Streaming functionality.
FLASH MEDIA SERVER PRODUCTS
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
Get the latest Flash Media Server updates.