Flexible site search and navigation interfaces
- Search features like auto-complete and "Did you mean?" guide site visitors faster and more accurately to the right results.
- Refinements based on any decision-making criteria or facets such as color, gender, customer ratings, published date, or format (video, blog, article) supplement active navigation, social browsing, and sort and filter options.
- Rich results through integration with Adobe Scene7® give result images more visual appeal and enable online shoppers to examine results in more detail.
- Built-in linguistics, extensible industry terminology, and business rules enable visitor queries to be interpreted, disambiguated, and even corrected accurately to help ensure consistent matches with products and content.
- Helpful related content such as videos, blog links, articles, and reviews can be delivered within search results or designated zones.
Advanced marketer console
- Integrated reporting by Adobe SiteCatalyst® allows marketers to monitor highest/lowest converting search terms and paths and to understand what visitors are finding and not finding.
- Visual rule builder provides an easy way to create business rules to accommodate unique search scenarios or merchandising exceptions
- Experimentation with business and ranking rules enables marketers to simulate experiences in their own site environments.
- Promotional banners can be managed and deployed completely from within Adobe Search&Promote.
- Extensible domain dictionaries spanning more than 25 industries help ensure superior quality of search.
Metrics-driven site search relevance
- Interactive tuning tool lets marketers and merchandisers create relevance formulas using their existing SiteCatalyst reports.
- Decision support for marketing strategies and validation of merchandising intuition enable the development and implementation of high-return strategies.
- Real-time analytics allow search results to be dynamically ranked according to business objectives.
- Metrics from multiple data sources and KPI thresholds can be leveraged to trigger automated merchandising strategies, such as seasonal or holiday campaigns.
- Self-optimizing search, navigation, and merchandising experience frees up business users to focus on key business issues.
Creation of relevant and efficient experiences
- Dynamic landing pages provide relevant and effective experiences for paid search, email marketing, and affiliate marketing programs.
- Ability to turn searches into opportunities to present optimized experiences helps meet marketing or merchandising goals.
- Customer-centric results respond directly to customer intent and shorten the path to conversion.
Scalable and proven SaaS infrastructure
- Comprehensive infrastructure combines the flexibility of on-premise software with the operational benefits of managed services.
- Proven SaaS reliability, performance, and security remove hardware overhead costs and concerns and the need to provision for seasonality and event-driven spikes in traffic.
- Incremental indexing helps ensure visitors are searching on the most up-to-date content and products.
- Adobe in-house site search and merchandising optimization specialists can work remotely within the application.